Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 111

Thread: time to write a group song

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and before long
    a new love'll come along,...


    btw, I love a bald head*nods lots*

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and I'll lay down my arms
    due to my new love's charms

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and I lay down my legs too...cuz I'm just a body
    to youuu....

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL....That one is just to easy, MUM [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I think I shall have to make her, *** [img]tongue.gif[/img] LMAO

    My Bad [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LORDY!!!!
    You SAID ***
    [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *** just what did he sayyyyyyyyyyyy???

  7. #17
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I don't know but it must rhyme with MUM!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    screw with my song "nut"
    and I'll lay a foot in yer butttttttah!!!LOL

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sorry MUM,here have another<font size="8">RUM</font>LOL....HAHA, I gotcha ALL,
    To much RUM made her FALL! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ January 08, 2007 08:56 AM: Message edited by: wing nut ]</font>

  10. #20
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When She picked herself up off the floor
    She said I'll drink Rum, No More! [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •